Opener,,Electric,can,conqueror4x4.us,Smooth,Can,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets,$11,Edge,Opener,,/dialin1110354.html,Automati,Restaurant Opener,,Electric,can,conqueror4x4.us,Smooth,Can,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Kitchen Utensils Gadgets,$11,Edge,Opener,,/dialin1110354.html,Automati,Restaurant Electric Can Opener Restaurant can Smooth Ranking integrated 1st place Edge Automati Electric Can Opener Restaurant can Smooth Ranking integrated 1st place Edge Automati $11 Electric Can Opener, Restaurant can Opener, Smooth Edge Automati Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets $11 Electric Can Opener, Restaurant can Opener, Smooth Edge Automati Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Kitchen Utensils Gadgets
Electric can opener, one-button start operation, safe to use and no sharp edges, the best kitchen gadgets and gifts for the elderly and arthritis, hands-free can opener
Size: 6.69 x 2.83 x 2.05 inches
Weight: 6.7 ounces
1. Place the can opener on the top of the can with its edge in the groove between the cutter and the drive wheel
2. Place the can on a flat surface, press and hold the button for about one second and then release, the can opener will start to cut the sides of the can
3. After the cutting is completed, immediately press the button to reverse the cutter
4. Make sure that the cutter is reset to the starting position and the motor stops. Then, remove the can opener from the can
Ã¢ÂÂHow to open the battery back cover:
1. Point the back of the can opener to someone and hold the can opener with both hands
2. Two thumbs side by side on the back of the can opener
3. Slide your thumb down hard
4. Open the battery cover and insert the battery.
1.Â If the battery is exhausted, the can may not be released by pressing the button. Slide the battery cover back and replace the 2 AA batteries. The can opener should continue to cut. Remember to replace the battery.
2. Jars with heavy seams and uneven edges may stop the can opener. If this happens, follow the procedure above to release the canister.
3. If the can is stuck, press the black button at the end of the can opener. Rotate it in the opposite direction to release the can.
1* Electric can opener
1* Electric can opener instruction manual
Work smarter with the driveable RB4000 lift, designed for roofers, by roofers. From taking the hassle out of debris management to reducing the risk for property damage, its 12-foot lift, 4-foot roll-back feature, and 4,000 lb capacity will change the way you work, get customers, and earn referrals.
Whether you’re hauling landscaping materials or moving roofing debris, this self-propelled 4,000-lb capacity trailer makes it easier to get the job done faster—and with far less heavy manual labor.
Navigate through tighter spaces with this lightweight, 4 ft 4 in wide liftable dump container. Its aluminum construction with a 9-horsepower engine makes hauling debris, shingles, or other tools and materials easy on sidewalks and across lawns.
Save hours of extra manual labor in hard-to-access areas with the self-propelled Equipter RB2000. The rugged, super-compact container, which holds up to 2,000 lbs, allows you to move heavy, bulky materials, like shingles, debris, dirt, or drywall.
Let our driveable, compact crane do the heavy lifting for you. With a tight turning radius, wide tires, and a 6-foot wide chassis, the CR8400 series crane takes heavy or bulky materials where larger cranes simply can’t, like residential properties.
Make life easier when it's time to wrap windows or craft flashing with the Stow-A-Brake brake storage system. Engineered with gas springs, the system extends to working height, so you can easily use your brake without removing it.